Thursday, September 6, 2012

Festive Fall Pillow

 (Photo courtesy of CluckCluckSew)

I am totally crushin' on this Fall pillow design! I stumbled across it this morning while mindlessly looking through Pinterest for Fall craft ideas. I'm often found doing this in my spare time these days... It's addicting, I'm telling you! But now that the autumn breezes are entering the air, I am getting more and more in the mood to sew, knit, and bake some apple pie.

How could you NOT love this pillow?! First of all, you get to use up some of those scraps of fabric you've been saving (just in case), and seriously, the sewing is "sew" easy. Love, love, love easy!

Cluck Cluck Sew has got it going on. This "chick" is right up my alley in terms of style and ease. Okay, no more puns, but seriously, I do love this blog. Be sure to check Allison out over at CluckCluckSew.com.

No comments: