Tuesday, September 11, 2012

"Sew" Excited!!

Okay, so you may (or may not) have noticed that I haven't been doing a lot of sewing these days... I have a sewing machine that was given to me by my wonderful aunt, but it's not exactly accurate and can be a little frustrating.

Which leads me to my excitement and big news! My grandma has given me her beautiful machine she has used for years, but has decided to not work on the big projects any longer. Her machine is old, but the good ones stay great for long! My dad used to work with his dad in a sewing machine sales and repair shop, so you could say that I come from a long line of sewers who know what they're talkin' about.

 (My New Sewing Machine!)


I'm getting the new machine tomorrow. It had to be driven down to my little town in Florida all the way from the upper peninsula (U.P. for those who are familiar with the lingo) of Michigan! Sooooo... how special do I feel?! Pretty special!

Oh, the sewing projects I can do! I've heard it's fancy too. (Hey, that rhymed!)

No comments: